If you work within the Motor Industry there will be times you need to drive vehicles on the road whether they be to buy and sell or for repair.
Our Road Risk policies are specifically designed to ensure you are covered if the worst should happen. Road risk insurance covers you to drive vehicles you do not own, in order to carry out your business. Road Risk policies are the minimum level insurance required in order to meet any legal requirements
High Performance Vehicles
Up to 100K Indemnity
All types of Cover Avaliable
Covers Demo Use
Home or Business Premises
Any Driver 21+
Available for New Ventures
Van & Commercial Vehicles
Begin your personalised quotation today by calling our team on 0800 038 9000 or click here to fill out our online form
As with all motor insurance policies only drivers named on the Certificate of motor Insurance are covered. It is important that any person(s) that require cover are named on the policy unless you have included Accompanied Demonstration Use and it is for that purpose.
The policy also only covers vehicles that are owned by you or your spouse (if they are a named driver under the policy), and vehicles in your care, custody, and control for motor trade purposes. If you should happen to use any vehicle(s) for any purpose other than in connection with your motor trade business is not covered.You must tell us the type of vehicles you work with, so we can ensure you have the cover you require. Certain vehicle types are
It is extremely important that you tell us the type of vehicles you work with, so we can ensure you have the cover you require. Certain vehicle types may be excluded unless we have specifically extended cover in writing.
Before confirming your policy we will ask you exactly what type of vehicles you work with, and let you know if any of them are restricted in any way
As with all motor insurance policies, we can offer a number of different types of cover. Whether you need these will depend on your attitude to risk and the type of work you undertake in the motor trade.
Other areas of cover include:
- Accompanied demonstration use: If you are a dealer and you want to allow potential customers to test drive your vehicles. It may help you secure a sale and may not cost as much as you think.
- Vehicles in Transit: If you are involved in moving vehicles (perhaps on a recovery truck or trailer) then our standard policy covers your minimum insurance requirement in doing so. But if you have a Comprehensive cover, you can extend this to cover vehicles in transit as well.
- Vehicles at business premises: If you are involved in vehicle sales from Commercial premises, you may want to extend your Comprehensive policy to cover vehicles whilst left at the business premises.
- Protected No Claims Bonus: These days, your NCB can make a big difference to your premium, but it can quickly be lost, even if the accidents are not your fault. Why not protect it, for a small additional premium?
- Motoring legal solutions – is an optional product that provides cover for legal costs and expenses incurred in pursuing claims arising from a non-fault accident involving an insured vehicle.