0800 038 9000

Call for any queries

Share on facebook
Share on twitter


RENTED property? You need landlords insurance

Simple landlords insurance protection if you are a landlord who rents their property out, then you will know what impact damage caused by a storm, flood or other accident could have on your financial well-being.

Our cover can include optional separate policies for Landlords Legal Protection and Landlords Rent Guarantee Having landlords insurance will ensure that your financial well-being isn’t at risk should your property be damaged. Trident insurance will work for you to find you the best deal on your landlord’s insurance.

Contact us for your landlords insurance quote

Interested in our Landords Insurance? Please fill in the form below and a member of our team will be in touch to provide you with a bespoke quotation.

Landlords insurance...your covered with Trident

Buildings Cover

Having buildings cover means that you if your property is damaged by fire or flood, the rebuilding cost is covered. This is recommended but it is your responsibility as a landlord to take out this level of cover for your property.

Loss of Rent

If the income from rent is vital to your financial stability then you should take out loss of rent cover. With loss of rent cover, you will receive compensation if an insured event damages your property such that is becomes uninhabitable, a flood for example. Usually, you can choose to be covered for periods up to 12, 24 or 36 months at a time. It is important to select to be covered for a suitable amount of time otherwise you could stop being compensated before your property becomes habitable again. Taking out buildings cover only and not loss of rent cover could be a great risk, especially if your property is mortgaged or you need the rent to keep a stable income.

Contents Cover

Just as if you were insuring your own home, you should make sure that the contents of your property are covered against damage, loss and theft. If you specify the value of contents that needs to be covered to us, we can make sure that you are sufficiently insured.

Liability Cover

Property owner’s liability cover ensures that you are protected in the event that a third party person is injured on, or has an accident on or linked to your property. Property owner’s liability cover will pay out the compensation, this type of cover is often included in your public liability cover.

Finding landlords insurance that will adequately cover you can be complicated. We, at Trident Insurance will make it easier for you and find you the best landlords insurance quote so you do not need to worry.

Competitive fleet insurance, Motor Trade Risk Insurance, Insurance for Groundworkers and Civil Engineers, Combined Motor Trade Business Insurance Policy, SCAFFOLDING INSURANCE, Underinsurance, Working at Height Insurance, Cyber insurance, goods in transit business insurance Shop Insurance for Retail Business skip hire insurance, HGV & lorries Insurance, Public & Employers Liability Insurance, professional indemnity insurance, Tradesman Public Liability Insurance, commercial landlord insurance, car insurance, specialist Insurance Services,High Net worth Insurance, demolition insurance

Get in Touch for more information on our landlords insurance

Please use the contact information provided below to get in touch with our team

For more information on how Trident Insurance can help you please call 0800 038 9000

Registered in England and Wales. Company Number 4010965. Trident Insurance is part of Advanced Insurance Centres Limited, 4 Clements Court, Clements Lane, Ilford. IG1 2QY Authorised and Regulated by Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Registration Number 306128. All calls will be recorded for your security Copyright © 2017 Advanced Insurance Centres Ltd trading as Trident Insurance. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.