Trident Insurance

Demolition Insurance

Our Services


Whether your core business is demolition or your company’s activities require the removal of building materials, including hazardous waste such as asbestos it’s essential you have full comprehensive demolition insurance cover for your business.

In the event that an insurance claim is required, our bespoke demolition cover ensures your business suffers as little disruption as possible.

Accident reports within the demolition industry show that six of the most frequent accidents are:

  • Collapse of buildings
  • Falling from heights
  • Struck by falling objects/flying debris
  • Machine accidents
  • Electric shocks
  • Slipping, tripping or falling

Together they are responsible for 96.36% of all fatalities in demolition work.

Our in depth industry knowledge enables us to build a competitively priced demolition policy covering all aspects of the demolition industry.


In the event your business makes an insurance claim, it can be catastrophic and stressful when informed you have “underinsured” your business. This could lead to a reduced amount being paid or even cancellation of your policy and possibly your claim being rejected. Compounding your frustration underinsurance only comes to light after you’ve made a claim. At Trident we ensure you do not fall into the underinsured trap.

Insurance cover for demolition

Public Liability Insurance

Is essential for groundworkers and civil engineers on construction sites and public areas, you’re liable for damage to property, infrastructure, injury and death from any machinery in your possession. On standard contracts liability is banded from £1million, £2million and £5million and with larger contracts it will go up to £10million.

Employers Liability Insurance

Employers’ liability insurance is requirement by law for any business or tradesman that has employees, hire contractors, casual workers or temporary staff. The policy will pay the costs incurred by an employee making a claim because he or she was injured or became seriously ill whilst working for your business.

Our Process

We like to keep our process simple and straightforward. Take a look below at how we get your insurance policy into play. 

Get In Contact

The first step is to get in contact with us. You can give us a call, or fill our the contact form at the bottom of this page

Schedule Meeting

Once we have received your enquiry, a member of our team will help you into being connected to the right department.

Assign an Agent

We assign you with a designated account manager who will be your point of contact should you need to contact them.

Start your Policy

Once we have agreed your terms and conditions on your policy, we then start your policy at the price agreed (no hidden fees).

Get your Demolition Insurance quote.

Interested in our Demolition Insurance Cover? Please fill in the form below and a member of our team will be in touch to provide you with a bespoke quotation.

Opening Hours
Monday - Friday

Contact Us

Demolition Insurance Quote, Made To Measure For Your Business.

We’ve provided Demolition Insurance Cover for over 24 years. Our experienced insurance negotiators will work with you to build an insurance plan, specifically tailored to your requirements and budget. As independent brokers we can search all insurers to deliver the most competitive Demolition Insurance package.