0800 038 9000

0208 553 5043


As a commercial landlord, whether you own just one property or a large portfolio, your insurance needs can be quite complex. At Trident Business Insurance we work with you to find the perfect commercial property insurance to suit your needs. 

Out cover can include optional separate policies for Landlords Legal Protection and Landlords Rent Guarantee if required. From shops, offices and flats to warehouses and industrial units, we can arrange the cover commercial landlords need.

Key Benefits

Multi-Property Cover

Liability Cover

Contents Cover

Loss of Rent Cover

Building Cover

Legal Expenses

Begin your personalised quotation today by calling our team on 0800 038 9000 or click here to fill out our online form

Buildings Cover

Having buildings cover means that you if your property is damaged by fire or flood, the rebuilding cost is covered. This is recommended but it is your responsibility as a landlord to take out this level of cover for your property.

Loss of Rent

If the income from rent is vital to your financial stability then you should take out loss of rent cover. With loss of rent cover, you will receive compensation if an insured event damages your property such that is becomes uninhabitable, a flood for example. Usually, you can choose to be covered for periods up to 12, 24 or 36 months at a time. It is important to select to be covered for a suitable amount of time otherwise you could stop being compensated before your property becomes habitable again. Taking out buildings cover only and not loss of rent cover could be a great risk, especially if your property is mortgaged or you need the rent to keep a stable income.

Contents Cover

Just as if you were insuring your own home, you should make sure that the contents of your property are covered against damage, loss and theft. If you specify the value of contents that needs to be covered to us, we can make sure that you are sufficiently insured.

Liability Cover

Property owner’s liability cover ensures that you are protected in the event that a third party person is injured on, or has an accident on or linked to your property. Property owner’s liability cover will pay out the compensation, this type of cover is often included in your public liability cover.

Finding landlords insurance that will adequately cover you can be complicated. We, at Trident Insurance will make it easier for you and find you the best landlords insurance quote so you do not need to worry..

Request a Callback – Homepage

Get In Touch

Please use the contact information provided below to get in touch with our team

0800 038 9000