Business Insurance Package
ESSENTIAL BUSINESS COVER FOR YOUR BUSINESS
All this for £392.00
Directors & Officers
Cover for legal; costs, awards and settlements for any claim or regulatory action brought against past present or future Director, Trustee, Officer or Employee. Includes legal costs of representing any Director/trustee/Officer or Employee at an official investigation.
- Limit of Indemnity £1,000,000
- Corporate Liability (Entity) limit of indemnity £100,000
- Employment Practice Liability (EPL) limit of indemnity £100,000
- Nil policy excess
- Automatically gives cover on the same terms for all subsidiary companies including subsidiaries bought during the period of insurance
- Includes claims brought in any jurisdiction other than USA. (USA cover may be available on request)
- Includes claims against Directors, Trustees, Officers and Employees caused by the operation or administration of any pension, employee benefit scheme or trust fund.
- Includes claims against Directors and Trustees for 10 years following retirement during a period of insurance
- Automatically included 30-days cover on the same terms following a management buy-out
Commercial Legal Expenses
Few companies can afford the luxury of an in-house solicitor and many do not have dedicated HR personnel specialising in employment law. With legal expenses insurance, you get comprehensive cover for your business, with the benefits of legal advice and representation without the financial burden.
- Limit of Indemnity £250,000
- Employment disputes and awards
- Employment restrictive covenants
- Tax protection
- Property protection
- Compliance & Regulation
- Contract & Debt Recovery
- Crisis Communication
- Employee’s extra protection
- Access to 24-hour, 365-day legal & Counselling Helpline
Business Emergency Assistance
Business Emergency is an insurance policy that responds to unforeseen emergencies at the business premises. Assistance is available where the emergency exposes the premises and/or its contents to damage, causes a health and safety risk with the exemption of pandemic risk e.g covid-19, compromises security or hinders normal business operation. This product is designed to cater for the needs of small businesses experiencing the following situations:
- Breakdown of the main heating system
- Plumbing or drainage problems
- Damage to or failure of locks and windows
- Loss of keys
- Loss of power supply
- Vermin infestation
- Premises access blocked by a fallen tree
- Premises access restricted due to fly-tipping
- Payment of £500 towards the repair no matter how many times you call
- Covers all of the Insured’s business premises
- Access to 24/7 emergency helpline
Online Legal Document Library
The Legal Document Library is a web-enabled facility that provides all the necessary tools to allow a business to draft legal documents on-line through a series of intelligent interactive questions Not all businesses can afford or even want to consult a solicitor when they need legal assistance and that’s why with the Legal Document service provides a cost-effective answer
- Legal Document Library is available 24/7, 365 days of the year to provide all-round support to a business – small or large Looking for up-to-date information presented in plain English then the Law Guide is the answer. With over 10,000 ages covering more than 200 topics, the searchable law guide is the easiest way to find out what a business needs to know, fast
- Tailor made complex legal documents have never been easier to access and administer enabling your business to reduce the risk in 4 key areas:
1 HR & Employment contracts – Employment contracts ,letters and policies covering the key stages of the hiring, disciplinary and dismissal processes. Designed with up-to-date legislation in mind, these document preparation solutions help prevent actions such as alleged unfair dismissal discrimination and harassment
2 Debt-Recovery – Every business finds chasing late payments a headache. The fact Track Debt Collection Service helps to prepare the letters and paperwork required to rapidly recover unpaid bills, without stress
3 Contracts & Letters – Day-to-day business documentation solutions including terms and conditions of business and intellectual property protection, such as non-disclosure commission distribution or agency agreements
4 There is also the option for “ Live” service which enables a business to have documents reviewed by a qualified team, ensuring that everything is legally compliant
Health & Safety and Risk Management Consultancy
This resource can assist you with the day-to-day management a business. It will identify risks and put in place the appropriate management measures. You need to consider: In the event if a fatal accident, could you convince a jury that you had taken all reasonable measures? Would Policies and Procedures stand up to scrutiny and support your defence.
- On-line drafting of health & Safety policy
- FREE access to the “ask the expert” service
- Full on-line Health & Safety assessment of your business
- Driving at work database
- HR database
- Business Continuity database
- Newsletters updating topical items reported on site
Following the Health & Safety Executive’s introduction of “ Fee for Intervention” in 2013 it has resulted in an increased number of proactive inspector visits plus faster reactive response to accidents and general allegation of policy breach. You will have free access as part of this package to the online Health & Safety Consultancy Service for added reassurance and peace of mind. The site allows access to a discounted Online Training site where up to 100 employees can be trained for a one-off payment.
We like to keep our process simple and straightforward. Take a look below at how we get your insurance policy into play.
Get In Contact
The first step is to get in contact with us. You can give us a call, or fill our the contact form at the bottom of this page
Once we have received your enquiry, a member of our team will help you into being connected to the right department.
Assign an Agent
We assign you with a designated account manager who will be your point of contact should you need to contact them.
Start your Policy
Once we have agreed your terms and conditions on your policy, we then start your policy at the price agreed (no hidden fees).
Get your Cheapest Business Insurance Package quote.
Interested in our Cheapest Business Insurance Package? Please fill in the form below and a member of our team will be in touch to provide you with a bespoke quotation.
Cheapest Business Insurance Package Quotes, Made To Measure For Your Business.
We’ve provided Cheapest Business Insurance Package cover for over 24 years. Our experienced insurance negotiators will work with you to build an insurance plan, specifically tailored to your requirements and budget. As independent brokers we can search all insurers to deliver the most competitive Cheapest Business Insurance Package.